Thursday, August 18, 2011

ftv | ftv midnight haute photos


ftv photos

Yes. The information and brodcasting had done it again. Continuing with its shocking parental attitude, the I&B ministry has now decided that programs like 'midnight hot' on FTV are too obscene for Indian viewers. It apparently is in conflict with our great and highly sensitive 'cultural' values and 'likely to adversely affect public morality'. Yeah? Well, Mr. Dasmunsi, eat shit.

Its really very hard to understand how individuals such as Mr. Dasmunsi take it upon themselves to decide what is good or bad for us. I personally take it as a deep insult on my intellect and a dirct stab at my basic freedoms.

Anyway, it never ceases to amaze me how people seem to be completely unaware of the most basic fact that the more you stop people fro mdoing something, the more motivated they are to do it. This is really such a basic truth of life. You see it all the time and everywhere.